Dr. Melody Tong was born and raised in Vancouver. She has extensive experience in examining infants and toddlers as well as patients with special needs. She has a strong passion for diagnosing and treating oculomotor, strabismus, amblyopia, accommodative and binocular disorders. In addition, she also specializes in visual information processing disorders and visual problems secondary to traumatic brain injury.
In her spare time, Dr. Melody Tong enjoys spending time with her husband and baby daughter.
University of British Columbia
Pacific University College Optometry
Honours – OD + Master of Education/Visual Function in Learning
Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry
Pediatrics + Binocular Vision & Primary Care Residency
- Member of BC Association of Optometrists
- Member of College of Optometrists in Vision Development
- Member of Vision Therapy Canada
- Completed Sanet Vision Seminar Series
- Beta Sigma Kappa Optometric Honours